Normally, I wouldn't be into posting my haul from a big box store. I don't usually shop at big box stores and try to do as much of my purchasing as possible at used/thrift stores, by swapping with other people, or local shops.
The choice to go to Target was mainly driven by my need for a Crock Pot, and after browsing online and coming across an awesome brocade pattern Crock Pot, I HAD to go in and buy one! While I was there I got a few other very inexpensive things, and was pleased to see that they had some cheap Halloween odds and ends out, which I snapped up.
A pumpkin timer! I've needed a timer for a long time, so I was pleased that they were selling these $3 pumpkin timers. By the way, I LOVE brocade, to the point that I would recommend anyone who is buying me a gift and doesn't know what my taste is should look for brocade patterns.
The spiderweb rug was $3! Obviously I had to buy it. I also got some liquid eyeliner and a huge black eyeshadow stick for $1 each. I buy a lot of cheap eyeliner because I go through buckets of it. The tights were on sale, so I got them for $3 - $5, down from $10 - $12! Hells yeah. I'm going to make arm warmers out of the footless tights, and I might use one of the other pairs to make a video tutorial on ripped tights.

No comments:
Post a Comment